Tuesday, March 11, 2014

changes...

Lots of changes have been occurring in our little family. This journey is amazing and scary, all at the same time.
I am learning how to balance being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, church-goer, all while continuing my passions and creating a beautiful home. 

Some changes are personal, but one change that I can blog about is officially resigning from my district. I started working there in 2010, and held two long-term sub positions in 2010 & 2011. Then I had two contracted school years from '11-'12 and '12-'13 school years. All of my time in this district was in kindergarten. 

It was a hard choice, but I received a letter that I needed to make that choice. Today I mail in my official resignation. 

While making this decision, I think I knew in my heart that I would not be going back for the time being. My place is here at home with my kids. And I am super fortunate to be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment